Dr. Kenneth Yost will provide instructions on what to do following teeth whitening to ensure that your treatment is effective and to maximize its effects. The first 48 hours are crucial to ensuring the longevity of your whitening treatment.
We recommend that you avoid eating foods or drinking beverages that stain, such as:
- Red wine, cola or other sodas, coffee and tea
- Berries (cherries, blueberries, strawberries, etc.)
- Tobacco products
- Red sauces (mustard, ketchup, soy sauce, etc.)
We also recommend that you:
- Avoid staining habits
- Use an electric toothbrush
- Practice good oral hygiene
- Keep your regular dental appointments
- Use whitening trays to touch up your teeth as needed
You may experience some tooth sensitivity for the first 24 hours after your whitening treatment.
If you have any questions or to make an appointment with our dentist in Wilmington, Delaware, call Advanced Dental Artistry today at 302-477-1888.